On April 8-10, 2022, Moscow will host a new exhibition from the organizers of Motovesny and other events about equipment of various types. The new project is dedicated to recreation on the water: boats, boats, yachts, kayaks, saps and everything related to them — from yacht schools to world yacht manufacturers will be waiting for guests at Boat Expo 2022.
Russia is washed by seas and oceans, ribbons of full—flowing rivers stretch across its territory, we see countless points of lakes and ponds on maps - our country is created for recreation on the water!
The Boat Expo exhibition will tell about all the possibilities of water technology, representatives of well-known brands will demonstrate novelties and the best models of transport, and eminent speakers will tell about the best routes for traveling on water.
Guests are expected:
- a bright exposition of equipment on the water for outdoor activities;
- representatives of yacht schools and sports associations who will be able
to answer all your questions;
- related products for leisure and travel;
- performances of the most interesting speakers on stage: representatives of companies,
manufacturers, travelers, athletes, bloggers;
- sweepstakes of valuable prizes and a holiday for the whole family;
- five more events dedicated to technology and active recreation, available
on one ticket.
Boat Expo will be held at Expocentre Fairgrounds with the XI International Motovesna Exhibition, the unique electric transport exhibition eDrive, the bicycle industry exhibition Velokult, the Motorsport Expo racing industry exhibition, as well as the unique Knife Culture festival, which will be held in
the capital for the first time.
Learn more about the exhibition at http://boat-expo.ru
The exhibition will be held at Expocentre Fairgrounds at Krasnopresnenskaya nab., 14.
Exhibition opening hours:
April 8: 12-00 – 19-00
April 9: 10-00 – 19-00
April 10: 10-00 – 17-00