THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE THAT SCREENCASTING WILL BECOME THE MOST POPULAR SPORT IN THE NEAR FUTURE.
For millions of years, organisms were selected under the most severe conditions, requiring the strictest economy of resources. As a result, the notorious Gobsek in comparison with our organisms is a terrible spender. Give a man a piece of bread and he will walk a hundred kilometers. No car can travel that distance on a crust of bread.
The main indicator of the economy is profitability - a great result at low costs.
Our bodies love highly profitable activities. Therefore, people like to run in the wind, go downhill, go with the flow.
On this basis, it is possible to distinguish part of the sports directions as "skating".
We love to ride a bike because we go fast with minimal effort.
But it is even more pleasant to go on a scooter, motorcycle, car..."no effort at all.
So in the first place skating without much effort:
1. Devices with a motor. ( cars, motorcycles, electric scooters...) You need to buy them, store them somewhere, buy gasoline, charge the battery...
2. Skiing down the mountain. Then you have to climb the mountain - trudge on foot or on the lift.
3. Alloy. A lot of things need to be done and still have to get back.
4. SAILING. WIND, EQUIPMENT, PLAYGROUND. That is all.
YOU ALWAYS GO BACK TO THE STARTING POINT. NO ADDITIONAL RESOURCES ARE NEEDED.
HIGHLY PROFITABLE ACTION.
It turns out that sailing is the best direction and the question arises-why it is not too popular and you can even say elite. Two points - the equipment is expensive, it takes a long expensive training.
SCREENCASTING does not have these disadvantages - the sail is cheap, and the training takes literally minutes.
Plus, there are many positive properties of a round sail:
1. Simplicity-it is probably impossible to think of a simpler way - a circle with a pen.
2. Round shape gives maximum area with minimum perimeter.
3. the collapsible Sail is very quickly assembled and disassembled and carried in a small case.
4. a Sail with a changing area - the frame consists of rods - changing their number, we change the area of the sail.
This is very important because the sail for a comfortable ride must match the wind speed at the moment.
In the rental version, this is not necessary, since you can simply take a sail of the required size, but for personal use
, Yes - it is difficult to carry ten sails with you.
5. in order to move to the wind - the direction of the wind, the sail must be well stretched. Round frame for this
- ideal, as the arc holds the load well. Therefore, round arches and arches are used in architecture
, while arched structures are used in engineering. A good example is the drums. In the process of evolution, they probably made different shapes-square,
triangular, etc., but only round ones remained. Round embroidery frame.
6. push-type Sail. The positive side of this can be explained as follows. If you stand on a surfboard with a wind of 5-8 m per second,
then there will be a brisk movement in the wind without a sail. When moving in the direction of the wind on a windsurfer with a pulling sail
, the body of the athlete is in the wind and therefore the current, in this case, harmful force, must be compensated.
With a pushing sail, there is no such force, since the athlete is hidden behind the sail, and it is not necessary to have a ballast additional part of the sail.
7. Cheapness-probably it will cost an order of magnitude cheaper than existing sails.
8. Light weight. With a good performance, it will weigh an order of magnitude less than the existing sails.
9. Extremely simple operation. it is carried out by moving the handle. No movement on the surf deck is required. Therefore, the training
lasts literally minutes and the General popularization of this simple reliable mechanism is possible soon.
10. now saping is gaining popularity. Tying a dart to the SAP, you can ride it with a round sail.
11. Versatility-suitable for use on any transport platforms: roller skates, skates, skates, skis, snowboard,
surf, SAP, mountainboard, karts, Buer ...
12. when moving, one hand is completely free, and the other hand slightly holds the sail lying on the shoulder. In Windsurfing, for example, both hands are occupied.
13. Can be used as a vehicle. I, for example, go on a surf fishing trip up the Volga.
Rowing against a fairly strong current would be tedious.
14. the Resultant wind load is lower than that of a triangular sail - less tipping effect.
THE ROUND SAIL MAKES ELITE SMALL SAILING DEMOCRATIC, ACCESSIBLE FROM CHILDREN TO PENSIONERS.